There’s nothing quite like an absorbent sponge for wiping up spills and cleaning up wet messes. However, most sponges are not the best for removing stubborn, stuck-on dirt and grime.
The dual-sided, multipurpose EnviroSponge is your go-to tool
for quickly wiping up spills and easily tackling even the most stubborn sticky messes without scratching. The Norwex EnviroCloth® microfiber with BacLock®* on one side and special scrubby microfiber on the other ensure that kitchen messes are handled quickly and easily—without harmful chemicals!
• The EnviroCloth side can be used wet or dry to quickly absorb liquid spills and bring surfaces to a high shine.
• Dampen first, then use the scrubby side to remove stuck-on, burnt-on stains and spills. Use the EnviroCloth side to wipe down countertops, refrigerator shelves and more.
• When using on easily scratched surfaces such as brushed stainless steel, first test Norwex Microfiber on an inconspicuous spot.
• Not for use on anti-glare surfaces.
Caring for EnviroSponges
• Between uses, squeeze or wring out excess moisture and allow to air dry.
• Slightly dirty EnviroSponges can be washed with Norwex Dishwashing Liquid under warm running water and used again before laundering. Rinse thoroughly after washing and air or machine dry.
• EnviroSponges that have been used heavily should be laundered using a Norwex laundry detergent, which contains no fillers, after each use.
Your Shopping Cart Is Empty